Airex Balance Pad Foam Balance Board Stability Cushion Exercise Trainer for Physical Therapy, Rehabilitation and Core Strength Training, Elite, Blue
- Unique closed-cell design allows user to slightly sink into the mat, creating instability
- Body weight causes person to sink into soft mat creating instability
- Easy to clean and long-lasting
- Airex Balance Pad Non-slip Elite Blue Dimensions: 19.69×16.14×2.36 inches
AIREX Balance Pads are great for balance, mobility, standing stability, and motor-skill training while also improving joint stability through moderate instability. Stability pads feature tear-resistant foam for repeated use while its closed cell construction provides a flat and stable non-slip comfort with superb cushioning. The destabilizing properties of the supersoft specialty foam make these balance pads excellent physical therapy, rehabilitation and injury recovery and prevention tools help
List Price: $ 64.64
Kinderfeets Wooden Balance Board Waldorf Kinderboard – Children’s Balance Toy | Wobble, Spin, Rock, Slide (Natural)
- This multi-use toy was originally used in Waldorf early childhood classrooms. It was created to help children develop a sense of balance, stimulate their vestibular system, and gain a deep sense of awareness of their body and body parts.
- Measures 32 inches long, 11.75 inches wide, and 7 inches tall at the highest point. It is 5/8 inches thick, allowing it to support 220kg/485lbs!
- The Kinderboard is made of durable German beechwood and water-based lacquer. Can safely be used both indoors and out, perfect for rainy and sunny days at home or in a school environment.
- Watch the child’s imagination take over once their Kinderboard arrives. It becomes a seesaw, a balance board, a slide, a step stool, a boat, a resting place, a doll bed, a puppet stage, a tunnel and much more! The possibilities are endless-and truly up to them!
- Kinderfeets uses ecologically friendly stains and lacquers, timber that is also FSC certified, and meets Australian standards, EU standards and US standards
The making of a Kinderboard Kinderboards look deceptively simple. Developed for use in Waldorf early childhood classrooms they’re a simple but rather clever concept for developing a child’s balance, stimulating their vestibular system and helping them gain a deeper awareness of their body and body parts. However, as is often the case with many of the world’s most enduring toys things are never quite what they seem. Each board is made using Beech plywood; a heavier, denser timber than other cheap
List Price: $ 99.00
Related Balance Boards Products