Oral Mart Black/Green Youth Mouthguard for Kids – Youth Mouthguard for Karate, Flag Football, Martial Arts, Taekwondo, Boxing, Football, Rugby, BJJ, Muay Thai, Soccer, Hockey (with Free Case)
- Why Oral Mart? ✅ Note: If you are also looking for adult (11+) mouth guard, the links to purchase are on the comparison chart on this page. (Choices of Adult Size: 7 Best Colors, USA Flag, Vampire Fangs, Strapped)
- ULTIMATE CUSTOMER SERVICES – After you receive your youth mouthguard, our sales manager will send you an email to follow up with step by step instruction, which is also on the back of the package. 100% Customer Satisfaction is our goal and we literally read all feedback, which helps us to keep improving our mouth guards to make each and every of our customers 100% satisfied.
- STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE & “FREE” CASE – Each “CUSHION” mouth guard comes with a vented mouth guard case. Please refer to the pictures- Best gifts for someone you love! Follow the instruction on the back of the packaging. Super easy to follow and the adult & youth mouth guards give you maximum protection for flag football, karate, lacrosse, hockey, football, field hockey, rugby, roller derby, martial arts, MMA, boxing, sparring, BJJ, wrestling and other contact sports.
- BPA-FREE: 100% medical grade materials which pass all necessary safety tests. Our high-quality (BPA Free! Latex Free! Phthalate Free!) strapless premium dual layer sports mouth guard gives parents piece of mind while your youth athlete competes during a game or practice. Your kid’s safety is our ultimate goal.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE (Size Problem?) – We have many great reviews from our valuable customers but some may have size problems. Unlike shoes, there are only 2 sizes (Adult & Junior) for boil and bite mouth guards, which fit most (“NOT” all) of the customers. Some advanced customers know how to trim the mouth guards if they are too big. If you are a new mouth guard user, Please make sure you buy the right size, follow the instruction, and we will take the risk if they don’t fit.
What Sports Need Youth Mouthguard? The American Dental Association recommends wearing sports mouthguards for the following sports: acrobats, basketball, boxing, MMA, UFC, field hockey, ice hockey, football, gymnastics, handball, ice hockey, lacrosse, mixed martial arts, racquetball, roller hockey, rugby, shot putting, skateboarding, skiing, skydiving, soccer, squash, surfing, volleyball, water polo, weightlifting,Brazilian jiu-jitsu, BJJ,Muay Thai and wrestling. Other experts include baseball an
List Price: $ 11.75
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B07KXYT7Z9″]
List Price: $ 90.00
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B00JY70P14″]
[wprebay kw=”football+protective+gear” num=”30″ ebcat=”-1″] [wprebay kw=”football+protective+gear” num=”31″ ebcat=”-1″]