Centenarius Nutrition Glycine Powder Supplements, Non-Essential Amino Acids Supplement for Post Workout Muscle Recovery, Digestion, Sleep Aid + More – Vegan, Additive-Free, Third-Party Tested
Price: $29.96 ($3.40 / Ounce)
Brand: Centenarius Nutrition
- 🧠 ENHANCED COGNITIVE BRAIN FUNCTION: Studies suggest that glycine may aid in cognitive function, including enhanced memory and learning. While glycine powder is not considered an “essential” amino acid, it is very important and plays many different roles throughout the body.
- 💤 ENJOY A SOUND NIGHTS’ SLEEP: Research suggests that glycine may also play a key role in optimizing sleep patterns. Three grams of glycine taken before bed may aid in reducing the time taken to fall asleep, as well as enhancing overall quality of sleep.
- 💪 PROMOTES BUILDING MUSCLE MASS: While glycine may not be considered an “essential” amino, glycine holds promise in protecting muscles from “wasting” during various wasting conditions, as well as aiding in muscle synthesis.
- 🧬 SUPPORTS BODILY FUNCTIONS: Despite being a sweetener, glycine has been researched for its ability to optimize bodily functions.
- 🚽 AIDS IN DIGESTION: Glycine powder also aids in digestion, as well as many other important bodily functions. Our vegan, additive-free glycine supplement helps to keep food particles and bacteria in the gut where they belong, aiding in avoiding inflammation and digestion.
New from $29.96 ($3.40 / Ounce) (1 offers)